Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Alpharetta area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Alpharetta roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Alpharetta and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Alpharetta. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Alpharetta is a city located in northern Fulton County, Georgia, United States and is a suburb of Atlanta. As of the 2010 census, Alpharetta’s population was 57,551. The estimated population in 2017 was 65,799.
In the 1830s, the Cherokee people in Georgia and elsewhere in the South were forcibly relocated to the Indian Territory (present-day Oklahoma) under the Indian Removal Act. Pioneers and farmers later settled on the newly vacated land, situated along a former Cherokee trail stretching from the North Georgia mountains to the Chattahoochee River.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.