Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Aragon area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Aragon roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Aragon and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Aragon. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Aragon is a city in Polk County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2017 census, the city had a population of 1,252.
A post office has been in operation in Aragon since 1899. The city was named for local deposits of the mineral aragonite. Aragon incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.