Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Atlanta area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Atlanta roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Atlanta and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Atlanta. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.