Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it offers protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Austell area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Austell roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Austell and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Austell. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Austell is a city in Cobb County in the U.S. state of Georgia. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 6,581.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.