Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home as it protects from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Avondale Estates area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Avondale Estates roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Avondale Estates and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Avondale Estates. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Avondale Estates is a city in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,960 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area and is near Decatur.
In the 1890s, lots were sold in the area, which was known as Ingleside.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.