Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ball Ground area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ball Ground roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ball Ground and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Ball Ground. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Ball Ground is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. Settled many years before being incorporated on January 1, 1882, the 2010 census shows the city had a population of 1,433, nearly doubling between 2000 and 2010.
The town is located near fields that the Cherokee people used to play stick ball, a rough game similar to modern lacrosse. The large fields and abundance of freshwater streams made Ball Ground an alluring place for the large gatherings of Native Americans because the ball game required large, flat fields, and there were plenty of natural resources to support large groups of people. In 1755, the decisive Battle of Taliwa was fought near Ball Ground between the Cherokee and Muscogee Creek peoples.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.