Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bremen area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bremen roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Bremen and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Bremen. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Bremen is a city in Haralson and Carroll counties, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 6,227, up from 4,579 at the 2000 census. Most of the city is in Haralson County, with a small portion in Carroll County.
Locally, the name of the city is pronounced BREE-men.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.