Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Brookhaven area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brookhaven roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brookhaven and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Brookhaven. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.