Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Buckhead area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Buckhead roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Buckhead and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Buckhead. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Buckhead is a town in Morgan County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 171.
According to tradition, Buckhead was named from a pioneer incident when hunters shot a deer and publicly mounted the buck’s head onto a tree.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.