Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Buford area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Buford roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Buford and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Buford. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Buford is a city in Gwinnett and Hall counties in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 12,225. Most of the city is in Gwinnett County, which is part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta Metropolitan Statistical Area. The portions of the city in Hall County are not part of Atlanta’s metropolitan statistical area, but are part of Atlanta’s larger Combined Statistical Area, which includes Hall County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.