Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Calhoun area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Calhoun roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Calhoun and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Calhoun. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Calhoun is a city in Gordon County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 15,650, up from 10,667 in 2000. Calhoun is the county seat of Gordon County.
Calhoun was a part of the Cherokee Nation (including New Echota, capital of the Cherokee Nation) until December 29, 1835. Cherokee leaders such as The Ridge and William Hicks had developed numerous productive farms in the fertile Oothcaloga Valley. When the Cherokee refused to give up the remainder of their lands under the Indian Removal Act, after years of land cessions to the United States for white settlers in Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee, President Andrew Jackson sent US troops to the northern region of Georgia to force most of the tribe to move to Indian Territory west of the Mississippi River, most notably present-day Oklahoma. (See more information on Trail of Tears.)
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.