Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Canton area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Canton roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Canton and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Canton. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Canton is a city in and the county seat of Cherokee County,Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 22,958, up from 7,709 in 2000.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.