Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cartersville area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cartersville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cartersville and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Cartersville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Cartersville is a city in Bartow County in the U.S. state of Georgia; it is located within the northwest edge of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 19,731. Cartersville is the county seat of Bartow County.
Cartersville was first known as Birmingham to its original English settlers. The town was incorporated as Cartersville in 1854. The present name is for Col. Farish Carter of Milledgeville, the owner of a large plantation.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.