Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services around the Chamblee area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chamblee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chamblee and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chamblee. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Chamblee (CHAM-blee) is a city in northern DeKalb County, Georgia, United States, northeast of Atlanta. The population was 9,892 at the 2010 census.
The area that would later become Chamblee was originally dairy farms. During the late nineteenth century, an intersection of two railroads was constructed in Chamblee; one carried passengers from Atlanta to Charlotte, North Carolina, while the other ferried workers and goods back and forth from a factory in Roswell to Atlanta. A settlement known as Roswell Junction emerged at the intersection, and the United States Postal Service decided to establish a post office there. However, feeling the name of the settlement was too similar to nearby Roswell, they randomly selected Chamblee from a list of petitioners for the new post office name. Chamblee was incorporated in 1907.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.