Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roofing services around the Clarkston area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Clarkston roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Clarkston and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Clarkston. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Clarkston is a city in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 12,742 as of 2016. The Clarkston Campus of Georgia State University’s Perimeter College is just south of the city limits.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.