Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the College Park area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to College Park roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of College Park and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in College Park. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
College Park is a city in Fulton and Clayton Counties, Georgia, United States, adjacent to the southern boundary of the city of Atlanta. As of the 2010 census, the population was 13,942.Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport is partially located in the city’s boundaries (including the domestic terminal, Concourse T, Concourse A, and about two-thirds of Concourse B), and the Georgia International Convention Center, owned and operated by the City of College Park, is within the city limits. The city is home to the fourth largest urban historical district registered with the National Register of Historic Places in the state of Georgia. 
College Park is located on the border of Fulton and Clayton counties at 33°38′54″N 84°27′22″W / 33.64833°N 84.45611°W / 33.64833; -84.45611 (33.648209, -84.456007).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 10.1 square miles (26.1 km2), of which 0.019 square miles (0.05 km2), or 0.19%, is water.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.