Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home as it offers protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dallas area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dallas roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Dallas and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Dallas. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Dallas is a city in, and the county seat of, Paulding County, Georgia, United States. The estimated population, as of 2010, was 12,629. Dallas is a northwestern suburb of Atlanta, located approximately 30 miles from downtown. It was named for George M. Dallas, Vice President of the United States of America, under James K. Polk.
Dallas was designated the new county seat in 1852 by the inferior court of the county. It was incorporated by an act of the Georgia General Assembly on February 8, 1854, on 40 acres (160,000 m2) purchased from Garrett H. Spinks on May 14, 1852, for $1000. Its first commissioners were James H. Ballinger, James S. Hackett, Hezekiah Harrison, John S. Poole, and Garrett H. Spinks.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.