Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home as it protects from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dawsonville area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dawsonville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Dawsonville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dawsonville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Dawsonville is a city in Dawson County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,536 at the 2010 census, up from 619 in 2000. The city is the county seat of Dawson County.
Dawsonville is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.