Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Doraville area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Doraville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Doraville and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Doraville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Doraville is a city in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The municipality is northeast of Atlanta. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 8,330.
Doraville was incorporated by an act of the Georgia General Assembly, approved December 15, 1871. From its development until the 1940s, Doraville was a small agricultural community that served the interests of a larger surrounding farming area.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.