Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Douglasville area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Douglasville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Douglasville and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Douglasville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
The city of Douglasville is the county seat of Douglas County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census[update], the city had a population of 30,961, up from 20,065 in 2000.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.