Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Duluth area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duluth roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duluth and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Duluth. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Duluth is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. It is a suburb of Atlanta. As of the 2010 census, Duluth had a population of 26,600, and the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the population to be 29,331 as of 2016.
Duluth is located north of Interstate 85. It is home to Gwinnett Place Mall, the Gwinnett Civic and Cultural Center, Infinite Energy Arena, Hudgens Center for the Arts, and the Red Clay Theater. It is also home to Gwinnett Medical Center–Duluth, an 81-bed hospital constructed in 2006, as well as GMC’s Glancy Campus, a 30-bed facility located near downtown. The agricultural manufacturer AGCO is based in Duluth.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.