Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house as it protects from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services around the Dunwoody area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dunwoody roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Dunwoody and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Dunwoody. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Dunwoody is a city located in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. It is a northern suburb of Atlanta. Dunwoody was incorporated as a city on December 1, 2008. As of 2015, the city has a population of 48,733, up from 46,267 in the 2010 Census.
The Dunwoody area was established in the early 1830s and is named for Major Charles Dunwody (1828–1905), an extra “o” added with the incorrect spelling of the name on a banking note. Charles Dunwody originally returned to Roswell after fighting in the Civil War, in which he fought for the Confederates.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.