Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the East Point area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Point roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Point and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in East Point. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
East Point is a suburban city located southwest of Atlanta in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 33,712. The city name is derived from being at the opposite end of the former Atlanta & West Point Railroad from West Point.
The name “East Point” derives from the fact that this is the terminus of the Atlanta & West Point Railroad in the east;West Point, Georgia, is the terminus where the rail line ends in the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.