Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Emerson area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Emerson roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Emerson and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Emerson. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Emerson is a city in far southern Bartow County, Georgia, United States, on highways US-41, GA-293, and I-75. The population was 1,470 at the 2010 census, an increase of 34% over the 2000 count of 1,092.
Emerson is a gateway to Red Top Mountain State Park, a Georgia state park, which is surrounded by Lake Allatoona.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.