Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Fairburn area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Fairburn roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Fairburn and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Fairburn. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Fairburn is a city in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 12,950 at the 2010 census.
Fairburn is located along a railroad line and was the county seat of Campbell County starting in 1871. It was chosen as county seat in a referendum in 1871 that was spurred by the original seat of Campbellton refusing to allow the Atlanta & West Point Railroad line through on account of the anticipated noise in the 1850s. The railroad instead passed through Fairburn. Campbellton then faded away as Fairburn grew. The government of Campbell County went bankrupt in 1931 during the Great Depression and, along with Milton County to the north, was absorbed into Fulton County when 1932 began.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.