Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Fairmount area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Fairmount roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Fairmount and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Fairmount. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Fairmount is a city in Gordon County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 720. Gordon County is home to New Echota, which was once the Cherokee Nation’s capital. It was the origin of the Cherokee written language and newspaper, the Cherokee Phoenix.
The city is located near the southern end of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Chattahoochee National Forest.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.