Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Forest Park area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Forest Park roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Forest Park and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Forest Park. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Forest Park is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. It is located approximately nine miles (14 km) south of Atlanta and is part of the Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 18,468.
Originally the third stop from Atlanta on the Macon and Western Railroad, the city was incorporated in 1908. The community was named for the parklike setting of the original town site. The 1,465-acre (5.93 km2) Fort Gillem was founded nearby in 1941 and was annexed into the city in 1973.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.