Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hapeville area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hapeville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hapeville and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Hapeville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Hapeville is a city in Fulton County, Georgia, United States, located adjacent to the city of Atlanta. The population was 6,373 at the 2010 census. It is named for Dr. Samuel Hape, one of the area’s original landowners and its first mayor.
During the 1950s and 1960s, Hapeville was a thriving part of the Tri-City (Hapeville, East Point, College Park) area and its post-World War II population supported three elementary schools (Josephine Wells, North Avenue, and College Street) and one high school. During the 40 years following, it became regarded as a somewhat depressed industrial area. Since 2005, Hapeville has seen significant gentrification, beginning with the Virginia Park neighborhood and then spreading throughout the city. Hapeville has been discovered by young professionals seeking historic neighborhoods close to downtown Atlanta, and there has been a great deal of new residential construction, including single-family homes, townhomes, and upscale apartments. This new residential development has led to a revived historic downtown. Hapeville has also been discovered by metro Atlanta’s arts community, and the beginnings of an artist colony have taken shape with the formation of the Hapeville Arts Alliance. The Hapeville Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.