Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hiram area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hiram roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hiram and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hiram. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Hiram is a city in Paulding County, Georgia, United States. As of 2016, the population is 3,898.
The Georgia General Assembly incorporated the Town of Hiram in 1891. The city was named after Hiram Baggett, the town’s first postmaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.