Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holly Springs area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holly Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holly Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holly Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Holly Springs is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. The population was 9,189 as of the 2010 census, up from 3,195 in 2000.
The Georgia General Assembly incorporated the place in 1906 as the Town of Holly Springs. According to tradition, the city was named from a stand of holly trees near a spring at the original town site.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.