Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Jasper area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Jasper roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Jasper and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Jasper. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Jasper is a city in Pickens County, Georgia, United States. The population was 3,684 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Pickens County.
Jasper was founded in 1853 as seat of the newly formed Pickens County. It was incorporated in 1857 as a town and in 1957 as a city. The community is named for William Jasper, a hero of the American Revolutionary War.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.