Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services around the Johns Creek area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Johns Creek roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Johns Creek and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Johns Creek. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Johns Creek is a city in north Fulton County in the U.S. state of Georgia. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 76,728. The city is a northeastern suburb of Atlanta. In 2017 Johns Creek ranked third on the USA TODAY list of “50 best cities to live in.”
In the early 19th century, the Johns Creek area was dotted with trading posts along the Chattahoochee River in what was then Cherokee territory. The Cherokee nation was a confederacy of agrarian villages led by a chief. After Europeans colonized the area, the Cherokee developed an alphabet, and a legislature and judiciary system patterned after the American model.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.