Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Kennesaw area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Kennesaw roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Kennesaw and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Kennesaw. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Kennesaw is a city in Cobb County, Georgia, United States, located in the greater Atlanta metropolitan area. It had a population of 29,783 according to the 2010 census. Founded in 1887, Kennesaw has a past surrounded with railroad history. During the Civil War, Kennesaw was the staging ground for the Great Locomotive Chase on April 12, 1862. The city is perhaps best known nationally for its mandatory gun-possession ordinance.
As the Western and Atlantic Railroad were being built in the late 1830s, shanties arose to house the workers. These were near a big spring. A grade up from the Etowah River became known as “the big grade to the shanties”, then “Big Shanty Grade”, and finally “Big Shanty”.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.