Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lilburn area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lilburn roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lilburn and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lilburn. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Lilburn is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. The population was 11,596 at the 2010 census. The estimated population was 12,655 in 2015. It is a developed suburb of Atlanta and a part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Lilburn is located in western Gwinnett County at 33°53′20″N 84°8′27″W / 33.88889°N 84.14083°W / 33.88889; -84.14083 (33.888853, -84.140897).U.S. Route 29 (Lawrenceville Highway) passes through the center of town, leading southwest 19 miles (31 km) to downtown Atlanta and northeast 11 miles (18 km) to Lawrenceville, the Gwinnett County seat.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.