Your roof is probably the most important part of your house as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lithia Springs area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lithia Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lithia Springs and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lithia Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Lithia Springs is a census-designated place and unincorporated area, formerly incorporated as a city, located in northeastern Douglas County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the community had a population of 15,491. The area is named for its historic “lithia” mineral water springs.
Incorporated in 1882, Lithia Springs was dissolved the first time in 1933. Lithia Springs became incorporated again in 1994, to be Douglas County’s second completely internal municipality, but disincorporated again in 2001.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.