Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing services around the Lithonia area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lithonia roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lithonia and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lithonia. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Lithonia is a city in eastern DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The city’s population was 1,924 at the 2010 census. Lithonia is in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
“Lithonia” means “city/town of stone”. Lithonia is in the heart of the Georgian granite-quarrying and viewing region, hence the name of the town, from the Greek λίθος lithos, for stone. The huge nearby granite dome, Stone Mountain, is composed largely of a rock called Lithonia gneiss, a form of granite. The area has a history of rock quarries. The mines were served by the Georgia Railroad and Atlanta, Stone Mountain & Lithonia Railway. Some of the rock quarries have been converted to parkland and the rail lines to rail-trail.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.