Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Loganville area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Loganville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Loganville and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Loganville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Loganville is a city in Walton and Gwinnett counties, Georgia, United States. The population was 10,458 at the 2010 census, up from 5,435 in 2000. It is 12 miles from Monroe, Ga. The county seat of Walton County.
Loganville is in western Walton County, with the city limits extending west into southeastern Gwinnett County. U.S. Route 78 (Atlanta Highway) passes through the center of town, leading east 5 miles (8.0 km) to Monroe, the Walton County seat, and west 32 miles (51 km) to downtown Atlanta. Georgia State Route 20 leads northwest from Loganville 10 miles (16 km) to Lawrenceville, the Gwinnett County seat, and southwest 15 miles (24 km) to Conyers. Georgia State Route 81 leads northeast 16 miles (26 km) to Winder and south 18 miles (29 km) to Covington.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.