Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Mableton area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mableton roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mableton and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Mableton. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Mableton is a census-designated place in Cobb County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, Mableton had a population of 37,115. When Brookhaven became a city in December 2012, Mableton became the largest unincorporated community in Metro Atlanta.
It was named for Robert Mable, who on September 11, 1843, bought 300 acres (approximately 120 hectares or 1.2 km²) of land. The Southern Railway opened a railroad station in Mableton in December 1881, and on June 28, 1882, the post office opened replacing the Bryantville post office about two miles (3.2 km) southeast. On August 19, 1912, Mableton was incorporated as a town but was disincorporated on August 17, 1916. The historic Mable House and plantation, located off U.S. 78 on Floyd Road just north of Clay Road, now includes an amphitheatre which hosts public events.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.