Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services around the Marietta area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Marietta roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Marietta and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Marietta. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Marietta is located in central Cobb County, Georgia, United States, and is the county’s seat and largest city.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.