Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services around the Morrow area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Morrow roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Morrow and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Morrow. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Morrow is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 6,445 at the 2010 census, up from 4,882 in 2000. It is the home of Clayton State University.
Morrow was founded in 1846 with the advent of the railroad into the area. It was incorporated as a city in 1943.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.