Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Norcross area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Norcross roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Norcross and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Norcross. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Norcross is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. The population as of the 2010 census was 9,116, while in 2015 the estimated population was 16,634. It is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metropolitan statistical area.
Named for former Atlanta Mayor Jonathan Norcross, it was chartered as a town on October 26, 1870.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.