Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Oxford area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Oxford roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Oxford and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Oxford. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Oxford is a city in Newton County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 1,892. It is the location of Oxford College of Emory University.
The town was named after Oxford University, the alma mater of the founders of Oxford College. The entire town is also designated as a shrine of the United Methodist Church. Additionally, Confederate soldiers are buried in a small cemetery on the grounds of Oxford College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.