Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roofing services around the Peachtree Corners area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Peachtree Corners roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Peachtree Corners and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Peachtree Corners. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Peachtree Corners is a city in western Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. It is a northern suburb of Atlanta, and is the largest city in Gwinnett County, with an estimated population of 42,773 in 2016. The city, bordered to the north and west by the Chattahoochee River, is located east of Dunwoody and south of Johns Creek. Peachtree Corners is the only one of Atlanta’s northern suburbs that was developed as a planned community.
Prior to 1818, the western corner of what became Gwinnett County was Creek and Cherokee Indian Territory, and it was illegal for white families to settle there. Nevertheless, there were several families of white squatters in the area before settlement was legalized, including Isham Medlock, whose name is lent to Medlock Bridge Road. In the early 1800s a road was built along a Native American trail from what is now Buford to what is now Atlanta. A small farming community known as “Pinckneyville” grew up along that road. By 1827, the community was home to the second school in Gwinnett County, the Washington Academy, founded on what is now Spalding Drive. The area was also home to a post office, saloon, blacksmith shop, carpenter shop and inn. However, the prosperity of Pinckneyville was to be short-lived. In 1870 a railroad was built through Norcross, and due to the heavy trading that could be done via the railroad, all of the area’s businesses and many residents moved from Pinckneyville to Norcross.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.