Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Pine Lake area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Pine Lake roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Pine Lake and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Pine Lake. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Pine Lake is the smallest city in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 730 at the 2010 census.
Pine Lake was established as a city in December 1937, after a short life as a summer retreat run by the Pine Woods Corporation. The corporation sold lots around a small fishing lake to Atlantans who lived in (then) faraway areas like Buckhead for use as a weekend retreat. The 20′ x 100′ lots sold for $69, and the advertisement for lots directed people “from Decatur down the [unpaved] Rockbridge Road East.” Many homeowners continued to use their property as a weekend getaway long after the city incorporated. Prior to development, Pine Lake was a portion of a farm. The lake was formerly a widened region of Snapfinger Creek, and the valley that encompasses much of the town was where corn was grown. The lake was dammed by the Army Corp of Engineers as erosion and flood control, prior to the official FDR lake projects.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.