Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Powder Springs area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Powder Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Powder Springs and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Powder Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Powder Springs is a city in Cobb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 13,940 at the 2010 census, with an estimated population for 2015 of 14,826.
In 2015 the city elected its first black mayor, Al Thurman. He was the first African American to be elected as mayor in Cobb County, but was one of several elected in small towns in Georgia in 2015.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.