Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Ranger area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ranger roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ranger and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Ranger. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Ranger is a town in Gordon County, Georgia, United States. The population was 131 at the 2010 census, up from 85 in 2000.
A post office called Ranger has been in operation since 1891. It is uncertain whether the town was named after Ranger, North Carolina, or the Confederate rangers.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.