Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Redan area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Redan roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Redan and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Redan. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Redan is a census-designated place (CDP) in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the CDP had a total population of 33,015. It is a predominantly African American community in eastern DeKalb County, and is a suburb of Atlanta.
Redan was probably named after the numerous redans built during the Atlanta Campaign of the American Civil War.Redan High School is located here.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.