Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home as it protects from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing services around the Resaca area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Resaca roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Resaca and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Resaca. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Resaca is a town in Gordon County, Georgia, United States, with unincorporated areas extending into Whitfield County. Resaca lies along the Oostanaula River. The population was 544 at the 2010 census. It is home to the Resaca Confederate Cemetery (Battle of Resaca) and a monastery.
Resaca is located at 34°34′45″N 84°56′38″W / 34.57917°N 84.94389°W / 34.57917; -84.94389 (34.579116, −84.943989).
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.