Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roofing services around the Riverdale area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Riverdale roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Riverdale and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Riverdale. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Riverdale is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 15,134 at the 2010 census, up from 12,478 in 2000. Riverdale is a suburb just south of Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
The area now known as Riverdale was settled before the Civil War. In 1887, a railroad, built from Atlanta and Fort Valley, passed through Riverdale. Farmers in the area provided wood for the railroad. In turn, the farmers would get fertilizer. As the railroad grew, it needed more land. Mr. and Mrs. W. S. Rivers donated their land for the railroad to grow, and their land grew to become one of the railroad’s main stops.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.