Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home as it offers protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Rockmart area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Rockmart roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Rockmart and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Rockmart. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Rockmart is a city in Polk County, Georgia, United States. The population was 4,199 according to a 2010 census. Rockmart developed as a railroad depot town when the Southern Railway built a station in the area. The community was incorporated in 1872, and was named from abundant deposits of slate in the area. The Rockmart Downtown Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Rockmart is located at 34°00′14″N 85°02′57″W / 34.003952°N 85.049202°W / 34.003952; -85.049202. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4.4 square miles (11 km2), of which 4.3 square miles (11 km2) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (0.69%) is water. The majority of the city of Rockmart is located in Polk County; however, parts of Rockmart stretch into Paulding County as well.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.